Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's start out.


I begin this blog by stating:


I, Daniela Puorto, have never seriously blogged before. However, I would like to start blogging about our natural resources and most importantly incorporating food into this plot. Recently, I discovered the Julie/Julia Project, in which Julie Powell blogged about and cooked her way through Julia Child's cookbook.


I have grown up with a love of food, as my love handles can attest. My mom has always been an excellent cook and our house rarely watchs anything, except for hours upon hours of food network. We have cook books that could heat a small community and we always make food for 60 even if we are only having 6 for dinner.


So, with my babbling, I would like to propose this experiment in food and environment. An experiment that regrows mother earth, teachs others about the importance of natural resources, keeps me sane, and works towards a healthy, natural, fresh way of living and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment